Any chance of this being available on consoles? Specifically PS4
Relicta Alpha Demo
A downloadable Relicta for Windows
Relicta is a first-person physics-based puzzle game where you need to creatively combine magnetism and gravity in order to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base. Alone in the treacherous depths of the Moon, your scientific mind is the only thing that can keep your daughter alive…
Play as a top physicist stranded on an eerie, derelict Moon base. Find your way around the enigmatic, terraformed craters by bending gravity and magnetism to your will in order to solve physical puzzles. Will you rush straight ahead and try to reach safety - or will you take your time to gather clues and unravel the intrigues of 22nd century orbital politics? Buried in the eternal darkness of the lunar craters lies a secret that might claim your daughter’s life - or change the fate of humanity forever. Are you ready to face the ultimate consequences of your research?
- Mind-bending mechanics - alter gravity and magnetism at will.
- Complex physical puzzles - combine your abilities in innovative ways to solve these physical riddles.
- Lovingly detailed environments - each corner tells a story, each new step is a challenge.
- Deep and enigmatic background story - Find clues and piece together the details about the investigation of the Relicta's anomaly.
- Immersive original soundtrack - slip into the soundscapes of a sci-fi psychological thriller.
Important links below!
As this is a pre-alpha version, art is not final and you might encounter some pesky bugs. It features twelve easy puzzles from the beginning of the game, to give you just a taste of the basic mechanics.
Please keep in mind the dialog and narrative elements in this demo are placeholders. The final version will incorporate professional voice acting and more refined storytelling snippets.
Check the requirements and lower the graphic settings if the game performance is very low. The puzzles are based on physics and if the framerate goes below 22 frames per second the game will not work properly. This is an Alpha version, for the release we will try to minimize the impact of the framerate and optimize the game so we can support older hardware better.
- OS: Win 7 64bit / Win 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10
- Processor: Core i7 / A8-3870K or above
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 280 or above
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Core i3 / Athlon 64 X2 6400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5770
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Female Protagonist, First-Person, Narrative, Physics, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game will be available for PC and Xbox One at launch and we are looking into adding more platforms. PS4 is definitively in our mind but we cannot confirm it yet. We will let you know as soon as possible!
Cool game! Do you have a release date??